PCI DSS 4.0 Implementation Training and Certification (Online) | 23rd-24th July’22
Payment Card Industry has been undergoing radical transformation over past few years with advent of new payment methods and platforms. So has evolved the threat profiles that these technologies face in their everyday application.
PCI DSS as a global standard has established a baseline of technical and operational standards for protecting account data. The latest v4.0 will now gradually replace PCI DSS version 3.2.1, to address emerging threats and technologies better and provide innovative ways to combat new threats.
In our 2-Day Implementation workshop, we aim at enabling working professionals to understand the intent behind the new PCI DSS v4.0 and its implementation in their organization
The workshop will cover real-time examples of implementation challenges and helps the delegates to understand the entire PCI compliance process.
- Overview of the Payment Ecosystem
- Understanding of the importance of PCI DSS to all organizations using, processing, or transmitting credit card information.
- PCI Compliance Methodology and Validation
- Choosing a Qualified Security Assessor (QSA)
- Choosing an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV)
- Understanding PCI DSS Scoping
- Goals of the PCI DSS v4.0 Revision
- New Audit requirements and structural changes in PCI DSS 4.0
- 2.1 to v4.0 Transition: Timelines
- Defined Approach vs Customized Approach
- Account Data Elements Storage in PCI DSS v4.0
- How to Comply with the new PCI DSS v4.0
- Updates in the PCI DSS v4.0 Security Objectives
- Detailed view of the Security Controls and Requirements of PCI DSSv4.0
- Learn about: Impact of a Data Security Breach on Banks, Merchants, and Service Providers
- Case Study
- PCI v4.0 Compliance Next Steps
- PCI DSS v4.0 Implementor Certificate
- 14 CPE Credits
- Gaining a thorough understanding of each requirement of the new PCI DSS v4.0
- Acquire knowledge from professional QSA on functioning of Payment Card Industry.
- Realtime Examples of Implementation challenges.
- Acquiring knowledge of auditing complex environment.
- Compliance process and make informed decision regarding implementation efforts.
- 23rd – 24th July’2022 | 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM IST | 11:30 A.M – 7:30 PM PHT(Philippines)
Training Fees (All Inclusive) :
- INR ₹6500/- for India
- USD $99 for Other Locations
Group Discount available :
- For 3 participants and above – 15% Off
- For 5 participants and above – 25% Off
In case any issues or clarifications required, please feel free to contact:
Name : Abhishek. Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Whatsapp : +91-9757051928