6 natural ways to stay beautiful without makeup
Often looking good isn’t enough without doing makeup. Every time a girl steps out, she must be wearing a bright shade of lipstick, good face powder, and some kohl to enlighten the eye look. Starting from simple lip color to a swipe of concealer, girls do what not these days to hide their acne, pimples, dark patches, differences in skin tones, and any other flaws that make them look lesser than beautiful. Still, they feel like they hardly look good when compared with others on road, some of whom may have a well-toned body or a brighter shade of skin. However, what needs to be realized is that several natural techniques can prove as flawless beauty hacks for your skin and make the necessity of putting layers of foundations, almost gone. Your face simply needs make-up detox to let your skin breathe and stay healthy all-round the year. There are certain ways to do so, so let us have a look at some of the many techniques that can naturally boost the health and quality of your skin.
- The use of sunscreen is a must. There is often a saying that sunscreen must be worn only during sunny days or periods of the day as the name suggest. However, it is a wrong concept. Sunscreen is a skin booster and protector against harmful U.V rays of the sun which can hamper skin tone and health. It also guards the skin against pollution and toxic elements of the atmosphere. It is a basic skincare detox ritual to be followed every day whenever you are going out or even at home. Make sure to apply a sunscreen-based moisturizer 15 minutes before stepping out.
- The use of hot lemon water is another long-lasting good technique to naturally rejuvenate skin. Drinking a cup of hot lemon water early in the morning gives your skin a detox treatment to flush out unwanted toxins. It internally purifies blood which is the hidden truth behind giving you glowing skin. The rich anti-oxidant properties reduce the effect of overstressing which can wrinkle your skin.
- The use of a good quality toner is extremely essential. After washing our face, we should never moisturize without going through the toner step as it is very essential for healthy skincare acquirement. Using a toner post-cleaning balances the pH levels of the skin and leaves your skin refreshed. However, it is necessary to use a toner that fits your skin type to yield the best possible results of toning. Toning eradicates the chances of accumulation of unwanted toxins in various areas of your skin.
- Keep your skin hydrated. This is a very necessary but simple step. Keeping skin hydrated by drinking lots of water during the day is both simple and compulsory. Also, you can make use of hydrating moisturizers daily during day and night to keep skin free of wrinkles and make its texture smooth. Use of proper night cream before going to bed is another supplementary hydrating technique as the skin dries up mostly during the nighttime. Hydration not only keeps the skin supple but also controls the fine working of the cells.
- Do not forget to exfoliate your skin. Exfoliation refers to getting rid of dead skin cells that can clog pores and reduce the ability of your skin to breathe. This can give the skin a dull look. Hence, the use of a good scrub to exfoliate your face is a must. Depending on your skin type, once can exfoliate twice or thrice a week. However, it is necessary to use a fine scrubber rather than harsh ones which can create a coarse texture on your skin. Exfoliation also encourages circulation and helps skin cells breathe freely.
- Try a tinted moisturizer when you think your appearance looks dull and it changes too much during seasonal changes. Relying on a tinted moisturizer gives a medium coverage for dull-looking skin which later requires high coverage of foundations for big occasions. The use of a regular moisturizer removes any dark and unwanted patches from your skin, especially the areas that are sensitive to dirt and dust accumulations. It also improves blood circulation and reduces the possibility of occurrences of acne and blemishes.