Top Seven Highest Paid CEOs of India 2021-22
India is a country of wonderful places, festivals and food. It is also full of great entrepreneurs who made their business a successful brand. India is a country, where some of Asia’s richest personalities reside. In this article, you will get to know India top ten highest-paid CEOs of the year 2021-22-
1. Mukesh Ambani -Reliance Industries-
Mukesh Ambani (CEO of Reliance Industries) is one of the highest-paid CEOs of India.
- Age-64 years
- Earning-7 billion Dollar
- Awards- ‘NDTV Business leader of the year 2010’, ‘The Ernest and Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2000’.
He is positioned in the list holding 44.7% of the stake in a company that is worth around 15 crores p.a. He is the wealthiest entrepreneur of India and is ranked first among the top 10 CEO of India.
2. Gopal Vittal (Bharti Airtel)
Gopal Vittal (CEO of Bharti Airtel) is ranked among the second-highest-paid CEO of India.
- Age–54 Years
- Earning–US$ 3.5 billion
- Awards–Best Brand’ and the ‘Best Mobile Operator’ at the World Communications Award.
Bharti Airtel is the third largest telecom services provider of the nation is being led by Mr Gopal Vittal whose earning is around 169.73 million as his annual remuneration as reported in the annual report of 2017-18. Gopal Vittal is ranked as second in the list of highest-paid CEO in India.
3. CP Gurnani (Tech Mahindra)
- Age– 62 Years
- Earning – 165 crores
- Awards – ‘CEO of the Year’ Award for the year 2014
With his hard work and diligence, he achieved the highest third rank in the list of highest-paid CEO in India. C P Gurnani gets 165.6 crores in his account each year for his great contribution to Tech Mahindra.
4. S N Subrahmanyam (Larsen and Tourbo)
- Age – 61 Years
- Earning – 48.45 Crore
- Awards – CEO of the Year’ Award for the year 2014 and CEO of the Year’ Award for the year 2014.
L&T has defined professional and personal ethics with its hard work and dedication to create a benchmark for society. S. N. Subrahmanyam charges more than INR 31 crores from the company for his great guidance that includes stock option compensation. With his passion for his work, he has achieved the fourth rank among the list of highest-paid CEO in India.
5. Kalanithi Maran (Sun Group Ltd, Red F M, Sun Cable Vision and Sun Pictures)
- Age – 56 Years
- Earning – 260 crore USD
- Awards – Indian Telly Award for Contribution to TV
For achieving extraordinary results, you need to put in your extraordinary efforts. Kalanithi Maran is one such man who has made his important position among the list of top ten entrepreneurs of India. He gets remuneration of around 77.9 crores from the company for his valuable contribution and guidance. He is ranked 5th in the list of top ten highest-paid CEO in India 2021.
6. Pawan Munjal (Hero MotoCorp)-
- Age – 61 Years
- Earning – 370 crores USD
- Awards – ET Awards 2020 and The Economic Times Award for Corporate Excellence 2020.
Chairman, MD and CEO of Hero Moto Corp Mr Pawan Munjal is one of the highest-paid CEO as per Forbes. He currently has a worth of $3.2 billion. He has been positioned at 6th rank in the list of top ten highest-paid CEO in India 2021.
7. Salil Parekh (Infosys)
- Age – 56 Years
- Earning – 35 Crore
- Awards – the Best CEO in Private Sector by Forbes India award.
Mr Salil Parekh is named among the few successful leaders who have made his generous contribution to bring the entire organization to the next level. This overvalued company is run by this wonderful leader who takes up nearly 35 crores as a remuneration for his precious guidance and support. Thus, he is 7th on the list of highest-paid CEOs in India in 2021.