Things to keep in mind for Moto G13 buyers
As per the latest news on GADGETS NOW from The Times of India, a new model of Motorola android phone is out. It is named Moto G13. The brand has expanded its budget smartphone range with this launch in India. The phone is powered by MediaTek’s mid-range gaming processor and the sale starts from INR 9,499 only. It is powered by Android version 13 with full-time backup support of a 5000mah battery. Customers, who are planning to buy this new budget smartphone, must keep the following tips in mind:
- An octa-core MediaTek Helio G85 chipset is set inside the model with an Arm Mali-G52 GPU and a fast clock speed of 1 GHz. It can support wide-angle, macro, telescopic and sensor sizes up to 48MP. The camera is also backed by other exclusive features like a depth engine for dual camera bokeh and video recording up to 240fps. The phone supports dual 4G SIM cards.
- The colours available in the market for purchase are Rose Gold, Blue Lavender and Matte Charcoal. These two new colour options have given customers a new approach to colour selection than previous old patent colour options.
- There is also a protective glass coating on the 6.5-inch HD+ display and it is protected by a layer of Panda glass on top.
- The Moto G13 contains a triple camera feature that consists of a 50MP main camera with f/1.8 aperture, a 2MP macro camera and a 2MP depth camera. The front camera is 8MP which is a powerful selfie shooter with an aperture of f/2.0.
- The dual SIM support with Android version 13 has made the set work fascinatingly and more smoothly. The company has confirmed that this model will receive an Android 14 update soon when it launched and it comes with up to three years of regular security updates.
- Moto G13 has a screen size 6.5-inch HD+ display with a pixel resolution of 720*1600. The display offers a 90Hz of refresh rate, protected with Panda glass on top for more safety.
- The set comes with microSD card support and users can install a microSD card of up to 1 TB. The smartphone also is available in the markets in two variants for customers to select from based on their affordable range- 4GB+128GB and 4GB+64GB.
- The Moto G13 is also built-in splash resistant and comes with an IP52 rating which makes it more attractive.
- The sale of this model will commence on 7th April 2023 and customers can purchase it online from Flipkart.
- Last but not least the model is backed by a 5000mah battery support for usage for a long period without the fear of charging it now and then. It comes with 10W charging support.
The phone’s creative camera turns everyday moments into glamorous images, even in low-light settings. From gorgeous portraits to extreme close-ups, you can snap a picture fast on the go. The dedicated Macro Vision lens brings you 5X closer to your subject. The speakers give a clear, full sound of Dolby Atmos while watching your favourite shows. All mobile phones are designed and manufactured by Motorola Mobility LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Lenovo.