Akshae Golekar, Founder of Optiminastic Infomedia Pvt. Ltd.
- Digital marketing plays a pivotal role in expanding any business, especially when considering the fact that at present, over 95% of the world has access to digital technology. It helps any business acquire a global reach, personalise their services according to their client base, and gain social capital. Despite the evident benefits, there has been a major decline in various business verticals including digital marketing due to the global pandemic. Digital expenses by companies have reduced substantially, creating chaos and panic amongst professionals across the globe.
- In spite of the hindrances, many businesses are optimistic of the current situation and are carrying out their activities by introducing work-from-home opportunities. Optiminastic is one such technology-based firms with a “come what may” attitude.
- A vision of Mr. Akshae Golekar, Mr Ashitosh Wadkar and Mr. Delzad Doctor, Optiminastic is a data-driven digital marketing agency founded in 2018. The company specializes in offering services like Social Media Marketing, Digital PR, Online Reputation Management (ORM), Influencer Marketing, Pay-Per-Click (PPC), SEO, etc.
- Optiminastic aims at helping organizations reach their maximum potential as a business.
How Optiminastic Has Expanded Its Clientele Over The Years
- Despite being established fairly recently, Optiminastic has managed to expand its network by garnering services to renowned companies like AVIVA Life Insurance, Nykaa, Resso App, Helo App, Parivar Chai, etc.
- The company believes in offering services which generate value whilst helping their clients stay a step ahead of their competitors. Due to such a relentless commitment towards value-creation, Optiminastic has managed to be at the top of its game for a while now.
Optiminastic’s Inspiring Entrepreneurship Journey
- Optiminastic was established by Mr. Akshae Golekar and Mr. Ashitosh Wadkar. Though Mr. Akshae’s family hailed from a service-oriented background, he wanted to start a business of his own. With this goal in mind, he moved to Dubai and spent three years working and learning various aspects of the marketing industry.
- Even after gaining a substantial amount of knowledge and experience in the field, Mr. Akshae and his childhood friend Mr. Ashitosh had to face many hardships while setting up their business. After overcoming numerous hurdles, they finally managed to conceptualize a idea into something tangible. They ventured out with the startup from a co-operating workspace. In due course they joined hands with their third business partner, Mr. Delzad Doctor.
- Due to financial constraints, the trio wasn’t initially able to afford a co-working space. They had to temporarily make do with Mr. Akshae’s living room as their workspace. In the first year, they managed to gain only 1 client, which resulted in capital exhaustion. They waited for their first payment for months. Things were looking grim but the trio was optimistic that the company would flourish soon.
- With persistent efforts, the company started to flourish. It gradually attracted new clients and gained more recognition in the market. As the company witnessed a booming phase, it garnered projects from reputable brands, acquired a permanent employee base, and most importantly, a workplace to call their own.
- Today, amid the global pandemic, Optiminastic is consistently providing top-notch services through over communicative and over delivering tactics. Even during such trying times, the company has managed to help numerous start-ups and SMEs with their businesses. The company has also joined hands with the renowned brand ATIV and VARATAN Designs, a luxury brand owned by the Mittal’s, along with other notable ones.
- At present, the company is transitioning into a
- third-phase expansion, especially after moving into their new office just before the lockdown.
Staying Afloat During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- This year has been exceptionally hard for many businesses across the globe. In spite of losing many brands in the initial days of the lockdown, Optiminastic has maintained its stance in the forefront by maintaining quality service standards. In the past few months, it has inculcated some renowned brands on board.
- Throughout the lockdown, the company’s zealous team has worked extremely hard to stay consistent with the company’s promise of delivering top-notch digital solutions. The efficient employees at Optiminastic have kept a systematic track of day-to-day operations, co-ordinated the company’s framework, and maintained a daily follow-up for the ongoing activities.
- The trio truly believes that the company wouldn’t have been able to survive the current crisis if it weren’t for his hardworking and dedicated team.
Optiminastic’s Vision For The Future
- Headquartered in Mumbai, Optiminastic has grown exponentially in terms of performance as well as acquiring clients since 2018. The company was also recently featured on the “Top 10 Advertising start-ups in 2020” by Silicon India Magazine and has also been regarded as one among the “Top 500 start-ups in 2019” and was recognised by The CEO Story as “Companies Booming despite the Lockdown” recently.
- Optiminastic is positive that their company will continue to expand, despite the global pandemic. Their aim is to garner 100+ clients by the end of 2020 and further expand their network by providing
- digital solutions to companies across the globe.
A Message From The Founder of Optiminastic Pvt. Ltd
- Being a relentless optimist, Akshae is enthusiastic about helping businesses get back on track after enduring the impact of COVID-19. Here’s his message to the readers of Prime Insights Magazine:
- “We are here to guide the brands- start-ups or established, with our expertise to bounce back during and post pandemic we are always on our toes to help our clients!”